Return to SCSRA Home Page
SCSRA/FRPA Special Events
The Great St. Trinian's Train Robbery
Our next members-only special event will be a screening of a
rare British comedy,
The Great St. Trinian's Train Robbery,
plus a cartoon and a train-themed short subject.
Saturday, February 15, 2003, 7 p.m.
- Where: The Brea 5 Theatres,
453 S. Associated Rd.,
The theatre is in the Brea Plaza mall which is north of Imperial Highway between the 57 Freeway and Associated Rd.
- There is ample free parking
- The theatre phone number is (714) 808-0400
- How to get there:
- If you are coming from the south, exit the 57 Freeway at Imperial Highway and at the traffic light go straight ahead into the mall.
- If you are coming from the north, exit the 57 Freeway at Imperial Highway, turn left and, after crossing the Freeway, make a left turn into the mall.
- Once in the mall, turn left at the first stop sign (past Denny's), then right at the Italian Restaurant.
- The Brea 5 Theatres are located behind Kinko's.
- Getting your Complimentary Entry:
Enter the theatre and look for our friendly faces at the ticket counter
- Upon showing your SCSRA or FRPA membership card, you and your party
will receive copies of the printed program for the show.
- This printed program will be your "ticket" for the evening,
giving you admittance to the show.
Be sure to visit the refreshment stand,
as a night at the movies is best accompanied by your
favorite "movie food," and the Brea 5 popcorn is quite good.
Also, patronizing the refreshment stand is a tasty way to thank
the Captain's Family Theatres for its hospitality.
Plan Ahead to Arrive On-time —
We suggest arriving between 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
In fairness to those who arrive on time,
there will be no admittance to the show after 7:15 p.m.
There will be a short introduction of the evening's films
before the show starts, and your printed program will provide
additional details about the films.
The show will end at approximately 9 p.m. Hope to see you there!